Get to know me a bit better. I sat down and listed some random facts about myself. If you’re interested, then keep on reading…
1. I’m obsessed with dogs – When I see a dog outside, it’s either I play/pet them or feed them.
2. I can speak Mandarin and French.
3. I practiced flairtending (throwing bottles) back in college.
4. I sing and rap and I’m good at it to the point that I get to join a contest at work, and picked as one of the finalists.
5. I’m in a long distance relationship with my elementary classmate. He moved to NZ in High School.
6. My favourite food is Ice Cream and anything cold + sweet.
7. I finished college at the age of 19. Yes 19. Impressed? LOL
8. I love everything British. I can also speak British accent I learned from work.
9. My favourite colour is TURQUOISE. Followed by Rose Gold.
10. I love love love the Kardashians! Kendall and Khloe are my faves!
11. I’ve never tried contact lenses. Too scared to wear them.
12. I don’t eat peanuts and egg yolks. They taste awful.
13. I’m impatient. I hate waiting. Better not be late.
14. My celebrity crushes are Jensen Ackles (Dean from Supernatural) and Daniel Matsunaga.
15. I’m an impulsive buyer. My wallet hates me.
16. I have 2 siblings – a girl and a boy. I’m the eldest.
17. I collect cute notebooks and colorful pens but never use them.
18. I’m a luxury addict. I’m a bronzer and highlighter junkie.
19. I always try to go on a diet and I really suck at it. Don’t we all?
20. Thank God for Netflix.
I’d love to know you too. Leave a random fact about yourself in the comments!