Last minute baking ideas? Here’s an easy Cheesecake recipe that the family will surely enjoy! If you’re a cheesecake lover, then this is definitely for you! Bon appétit!
Yield: 24 minis/ 2 cupcake trays
32 oz softened cream cheese
1 c sour cream
1 c sugar
2 tsp vanilla
4 packet of regular Oreo cookies – 2 packets crushed, 2 packets for lining
1/2 c of chocolate chips
1/2 c of whipping cream
1/2 tsp vanilla
1. Place sour cream, sugar, softened cream cheese, vanilla, and eggs onto a bowl and beat for approximately 2 mins until combined. Add in crushed Oreos and mix. Set aside.
2. Lay your cupcake liners onto a cupcake/muffin tray and put a whole Oreo on the bottom followed by your mixture.
3. Bake for 275°F/135°C for 22 minutes.
4. Set aside and let it cool.
Optional: Time for the quick and simple ganache!
5. Double boiler – Place a metal bowl on top of a pot or a saucepan filled with an inch of simmering water. Stir whipping cream, chocolate chips, and vanilla into the bowl until all chocolate has melted. You’ll know it’s done when the mixture has no lumps and smooth. Let it cool then refrigerate for a few minutes to achieve a thicker consistency.
6. Spread chocolate ganache on top of the cheesecake. Refrigerate for 3 hours and voila! Ready to eat!
Note: You can edit the ingredients if you want to bake just one tray/12 minis.
You know the drill; if you have questions, feel free to ask them in the comments and I would gladly assist you.